- Enroll This Course
Star Python Training In Bangalore and HyderabadPython is a High-level, Interpreted, interactive & powerful Object-oriented scripting language. Python's interactive mode makes it easy to test short snippets of code. There's also a bundled development environment called IDLE. Is easily extended by adding new modules implemented in a compiled language such as C or C++. Runs anywhere, including Mac OS X, Windows, Linux and Unix. This course offers coverage to python language from Basic to Advance.
Some of the key skills you will gain upon completion of this program include:
- Basic Language Syntax
- Object Oriented Features in Python
- Exception Handling
- Regular Expression
- Working with inbuilt database support (SQLite)
- Itertools and Collections framework
- Socket Programming
Beginner to Intermediate or anyone who is either a new Learner in Programming, or someone who knows other Programming Languages like C, C++, Java & Ruby but wants to get introduced to Python programming.
• How to program in Python.
• Implementing Data types, statement, operators and strings etc.
• Implementing OOPs in Python.
• Create GUI Applications using Python.
• Connecting with databases.
• Implementing TCP Socket connectivity.
• Create your first program in Python IDLE.
• Use Arrays, and Data structures.
• Implement Error Handling.
• Implement OOPs concepts in your programming.
• Create Application with support of graphics in python.
Exam Code: 507-114.
Exam Duration: 2 Hrs.
Passing Score: 70%.
Exam Pattern: Multiple Choice.
Exam Delivery : AEPTC (ACADEMIC EDUCATION & PROFESSIONAL TESTING CENTER )
Essential Is of Programming with Python
1. Python: An Introduction.
2. Creating your First program in Python.
3. Data Types: Classifying data in Python.
4. Implementing Input and Output operations.
5. Operators: Performing logical and mathematical operations.
6. Statements: Controlling the Program flow.
7. Strings: A Sequence of Characters.
8. Arrays: Arranging Similar Objects Systematically.
9. Implementing functions in Python.
10. Lists and Tuples: Managing data Systematically.
11. Dictionaries and other Data Structures (link list, Stacks, Queues).
12. Recursion and Algorithms in Python.
Object Oriented Programming
1. Implementing Oops concepts, Classes and Objects.
2. Implementing Inheritance in Python.
3. Implementing Polymorphism in Python.
4. Interfaces and Abstraction in Python.
Implementing Graphics in Python
1.Creating GUI using Python.
Accessing Data in Python
1. Handling Files I/O.
2. Connecting to Database in python.
1. Handling Errors and Exceptions.
2. Regular Expressions.
3. Interacting with Networks.
4. Handling Concurrency using Threads.
5. Handling numbers, dates and Times.
1. Implementing Expressions, Variables, Quotes, Basic Math operations, Strings
Basic String Operations & String Methods, List, Tuples, Dictionaries, Arrays.
2. Implementing Statements and Functions.
3. Implementing OOPS concepts.
4. Implementing Exception Handling and Multithreading.
5. Implementing GUI Programming using Tkinter.
6. Connecting to MySQL Database.
7. Implementing connections with TCP and UDP Sockets in Python.