Complete open Source solutions
- Manages all operational activities of the training center including staffing, facilities, and coordination with vendors and suppliers.
- Typically requires 5 years experience in the related area as an individual contributor.
- 1 to 3 years supervisory experience may be required.
- 1 to 3 years of Trainer experience
- RHCSA, RHCE Trained and Certified
- Develops corporate training center strategies and initiatives that reflect the organizations goals.
- Prepares business plans that support the operation of the center and adhere to budget.
- May collaborate with enterprise and corporates even colleges / educational institutions to provide additional or specialized training.
- May be responsible for supervising trainers and instructors.
- Requires a bachelor’s degree.
- Typically reports to a head of a unit/department.
- Manages subordinate staff in the day-to-day performance of their jobs.
- True first level manager.
- Ensures that project/department milestones/goals are met and adhering to approved budgets.
- Has full authority for personnel actions.
- Extensive knowledge of department processes.
- Apply OR Send mail:firstname.lastname@example.org