RabbitMQ Messaging with Red Hat Enterprise Linux OpenStack Platform
- Enroll This Course
RabbitMQ Messaging with Red Hat Enterprise Linux OpenStack Platform is part of the emerging technology series of courses from Red Hat Training. Emerging technology courses are feature- and functionality-focused and are conducted like guided labs.
Course content summary
- Implementing the RabbitMQ messaging service
- Securing RabbitMQ using SASL and SSL
- Using exchanges and queues for messaging
- Implementing RabbitMQ in Red Hat Enterprise Linux OpenStack Platform
- Troubleshooting RabbitMQ
- Implementing RabbitMQ with high availability
- Performance tuning RabbitMQ
Audience and Prerequisites
Audience and prerequisites
- Linux system administrators, cloud administrators, and cloud operators interested in or responsible for maintaining a private cloud.
- Red Hat Certified System Administrator (RHCSA®) certification or requisite level of knowledge is highly recommended.
Prerequisites for this course
- Some understanding of Red Hat Enterprise Linux OpenStack Platform is useful, but not required. Taking our Red Hat OpenStack Administration (CL210) course can help you understand basic OpenStack infrastructure.
- Red Hat Certified System Administrator (RHCSA) certification or equivalent experience
- For candidates that have not earned the RHCSA certification, confirmation of the correct skills and knowledge can be obtained by passing the online skills assessment.
After the Course
Recommended next exam or course
Implementing the RabbitMQ messaging service
Install RabbitMQ and secure Qpid using SASL and SSL.
Queueing with RabbitMQ
Discuss message workflow in RabbitMQ.
Implementing RabbitMQ in Red Hat Enterprise Linux OpenStack Platform
Configure RabbitMQ as a message broker for the Cinder block storage service.
Troubleshoot RabbitMQ internal workflows with an OpenStack service.
Implementing RabbitMQ with high availability
Configure high availability on RabbitMQ.
Performance tuning for RabbitMQ
Measure and tune RabbitMQ.
Note: Course outline is subject to change with technology advances and as the nature of the underlying job evolves. For questions or confirmation on a specific objective or topic, please contact a training specialist online or at 1-866-626-2994.