Develop the abilities to carry out the primary duties required to work as a full-time Linux administrator.
Condensed instruction geared for seasoned Linux system administrators teaches the fundamentals of Red Hat Enterprise Linux configuration, administration, and maintenance.
Red Hat® Enterprise Linux® 9 is covered in the RHCSA Rapid Track course (RH199), which is intended for students who have a good deal of prior Linux administration experience.
Red Hat System Administration I (RH124) and Red Hat System Administration II (RH134) are combined in this course, which moves quickly through the tasks.
Based on Red Hat® Enterprise Linux 9.0, this course.
- A new repository structure and appstream modules for package management
- Incorporate Stratis storage management into the creation of storage devices, volumes, and file systems.
- Set up network security and services
- Control tasks, appointments, and tuning
- Control authentication, groups, and users.
- Utilize the web management tool Cockpit to manage servers.
- Troubleshoot and get assistance
- Execute containers
Participants in this course
This course is intended for Linux system administrators who are in charge of the following duties, as well as Windows system administrators, network administrators, and other system administrators who are interested in enhancing present skills or supporting other team members.
- Linux system configuration, installation, upgrade, and maintenance utilising accepted standards and practises
- Giving operational assistance
- Managing the availability and performance of systems for monitoring
- Creating and deploying scripts for system administration and job automation
- You should already be familiar with the foundational ideas of Linux computing and be prepared to put into practise the Red Hat Enterprise Linux techniques for carrying out system administration chores. It is advised to have substantial practical expertise with Linux as a system administrator.
- We suggest starting with the Red Hat System Administration I (RH124) course if you are unfamiliar with the basic ideas behind Linux computers.
- To determine if this offering is the greatest fit for your skills, take our free evaluation.