Red Hat certifications – an Overview
- June 26, 2017
- Posted by: Sujeet Nayak
- Category: News and Events
World’s best-known organizations for software training and certifications are providing RHCE training. The major reasons why this array of certification is popular is because it offers job roles from the system administrator, to system engineering and architectures as well as develop and successful administration of the application. An RHCE certification enables job roles to cloud and virtualization administration as well. Since the employees with these certifications are providing a stable, vigorous, proficient solution to industries, organizations and educational institutes worldwide this certification open doors for a number of jobs and better job security.
How do I get the RHCE certifications?
In order to get the RHCE certification, you need to first clear the RHCSA (EX200) and RHCE (EX200) certification exam.
What is the format of this exam?
It is a practical exam wherein you would have to complete real-time tasks using technologies and not just answering questions. This certification requires one to know how to implement and configure technologies practically rather than just knowing the answers.
What are the certification program requirements?
- RHCSA certification is a must
- The examination consists of 1 section that lasts up to 2 hours
- The certification is a practical performance based exams
What are the benefits of RHCE certifications?
- You get and recognition in the industry
- The customer have enhanced confidence in you
- This certification n also proves that you have knowledge and are skilled at doing the tasks
- You can use the certification logo on your business cards that will enable you to gain confidence
What are the different tasks I would be able to perform after the RHCE certification completion?
- One will be able to control the services and daemons
- Efficiently manage IPv6 networking type
- Effectively configure link aggregation and bridging
- Control the network port security
- Managing the DNS for the servers
- Configuration of the email delivery
- Configuration of the MariaDB database
- Networking services like HTTP/HTTPS, FTP, SMB, SMTP, FTP, SSH and NTP configurations
Unlike many other programs, this RHCE certifications are highly regarded and valued. RHCE training in Hyderabad offers hands on the oriented exams as well as offers an exceptional training solution that enables one to reach the ladder that includes administrator-engineer-architect certifications.
What is the other RH training in Hyderabad including?
- Red Hat Systems Administrator RHSA
- Red Hat certified engineer RHCE
- Red Hat certified architect RHCA
Am I one of that RHCE certification is designed for?
RHCE certification is designed for IT professionals that are,
- Experienced Linux IT professionals who already have the RHCSA certification and has an interest in the RHCE certifications
- Administrators with experience in Red Hat Linux systems and intends to validate their skills
- The students gained the knowledge in Red Hat System Administration I, II and III. As well as the students attended the RHCE rapid track course
- RHSA exam clearance and is an RHCE noncurrent
How can one renew the RHCE exam certification?
The certification is valid until 3 years. To new the certification one has to pass an actual version on RCHE exam
RHCE is one of the best and well known certifications from the Red Hat portfolio. For real passionate and engineers who have an intention to push their career forward RHCE is the most required certification. It allows one to move to a completely different level. One has to understand this well known certification is completely practical and to ensure that the exams are cleared one has to find a great and reliable training institute. A proper environment and the must have study materials enables one to climb the ladder successfully.