- We at COSS make sure that our students have a rewarding experience while they are discovering information and assessing our training courses, whether it may be for online or classroom training courses.
- We reserve the right to postpone/cancel the batch because of insufficient enrollments, instructor illness or force-majeure (natural and unavoidable catastrophes) events (like floods, earthquakes, political instability, etc.)
- In case COSS cancels the training course, the remaining fee will be paid to the delegate/s after calculating processing (aka payment processing) charges. This is based on the payment method used (such as netbanking/credit/debit card or paypal payment gateway system).
- Processing fee will be like this:
- For Indian students if fee is paid using Indian payment gateway system: 5% (paid using netbanking/credit or debit card)
- For International students if fee is paid using PayPal system:10% (paid using International credit/debit card)
- If a cancellation is done by a delegate/s prior to the batch start date, the above Processing fee + 10% of total paid fee will be deducted and the remaining amount will be refunded back to the delegate/s using either netbanking(Indian banks) or Cheque.
- The delegate/s have to provide a valid reason for claiming a refund and required to return original receipt issued by COSS.
- After 3 days of batch starts, no refunds will be made either in classroom or instructor-led online training.
Note: All refunds will be processed within 7 days of receipt of the refund request.