The Red Hat Certified Specialist in Ansible Network Automation Exam is a performance-based test used to assess the skills and knowledge to manage network infrastructure using Red Hat® Ansible®.
By passing this exam you become a Red Hat Certified Specialist in Ansible Network Automation and can apply your credential toward earning a certification as a Red Hat Certified Architect (RHCA®).
Audience for this exam
Network administrators and infrastructure engineers who want to demonstrate skill in using Ansible automation to configure and manage network devices
Prerequisites for this exam
- Experience with network administration and an understanding of basic concepts of networking, routing and switch/router configuration
- Familiarity with command line management of network devices
- Familiarity with VyOS and Cisco IOS
- Experience working in a Linux command line environment. Red Hat Certified System Administrator (RHCSA) or equivalent knowledge recommended
- Understanding of Ansible and Ansible Tower
- Take our free assessment to find the course that best supports your preparation for this exam