The Red Hat Certified Specialist in Cloud Infrastructure exam (EX210) tests the skills, knowledge, and abilities needed to create, configure, and manage private clouds using Red Hat® Enterprise Linux® and Red Hat® OpenStack Platform. The exam focuses on the tasks necessary to maintain a functioning Red Hat OpenStack Platform cluster and manage day-to-day operations. By passing this exam, you become a Red Hat Certified Specialist in Cloud Infrastructure, which also counts toward becoming a Red Hat Certified Architect (RHCA®). Objectives listed for this exam are based on the most recent Red Hat product version available. Click “Get started” to view all versions of this exam available for purchase.
Audience for this exam
- Systems administrators or operators who manage OpenStack-based cloud infrastructure
- Red Hat Certified Engineers (RHCEs) who wish to become pursue Red Hat Certified Architect (RHCA)
Prerequisites for this exam
- Be a Red Hat Certified System Administrator or demonstrate comparable work experience and skills
- Have taken Red Hat OpenStack Administration I: Core Operations for Domain Operators (CL110) and Red Hat OpenStack Administration II: Day 2 Operations for Cloud Operators (CL210) courses, or demonstrate comparable work experience using Red Hat OpenStack Platform
- Review the Red Hat Certified Specialist in Cloud Infrastructure exam (EX210) objectives for this exam