The Red Hat Certified Specialist in Identity Management exam (EX362) tests your knowledge, skills, and ability to create, configure, and manage Red Hat®
Enterprise Linux authentication services and integrate those services with a variety of Red Hat and non-Red Hat products and technologies.
By passing this exam, you become a Red Hat Certified Specialist in Identity Management, which also counts toward becoming a Red Hat®
Certified Architect (RHCA®
Objectives listed for this exam are based on the most recent Red Hat product version available. Click “Get started” to view all versions of this exam available for purchase.
Audience for this exam
These audiences may be interested in becoming a Red Hat Certified Specialist in Directory Services and Authentication:
- Any Red Hat Certified Engineer (RHCE) who wishes to become a Red Hat Certified Architect (RHCA).
- A System administrator who wants to demonstrate the ability to configure authentication services and link other products to those services.
Prerequisites for this exam
- Be a Red Hat Certified System Administrator (RHCSA) or have comparable work experience and skills (Red Hat Certified Engineer (RHCE) certification recommended)
- Take the Red Hat Security: Identity Management and Active Directory Integration (RH362) course or have comparable work experience
- Review the Red Hat Certified Specialist in Directory Services and Authentication exam objectives
- While not required, experience with these products is also recommended:
- Red Hat Satellite Server 6.3
- Red Hat Ansible Tower
- Microsoft Active Directory Server 2016