The Red Hat Certified Specialist in MultiCluster Management exam (EX480) tests the knowledge, skills, and ability to plan, deploy and manage Red Hat Advanced Cluster Management for Kubernetes and Red Hat Advance Cluster Security for Kubernetes in a multi cluster environment. By passing this exam, you become a Red Hat Certified Specialist in MultiCluster Management that also counts towards earning a Red Hat Certified Architect (RHCA®). Objectives listed for this exam are based on the most recent Red Hat product version available. Click “Get started” to view all versions of this exam available for purchase.
Audience for this exam
- Site reliability engineers (SREs), cluster engineers, systems administrators, cloud administrators, or cloud engineers focused on planning, designing, and implementing production-grade OpenShift clusters in a multi-cluster environment and at the same time ensuring these clusters remain in compliance with corporate standards.
- Site reliability engineers (SREs), cluster engineers, systems administrators, cloud administrators, or cloud engineers working in a multi cluster environment who need to ensure that clusters are secure.
Prerequisites for this exam
- Red Hat OpenShift Administration II: Operating a Production Kubernetes Cluster (DO280) or equivalent experience
- Red Hat OpenShift Administration III: Scaling Kubernetes Deployments in the Enterprise (DO380) or equivalent experience
- Multicluster Management with Red Hat OpenShift Platform Plus (DO480) or equivalent experience