Learn how to automate Linux system administration tasks with Red Hat Ansible Automation Platform
Red Hat Enterprise Linux Automation with Ansible (RH294) is designed for Linux administrators and developers who need to automate repeatable and error-prone steps for system provisioning, configuration, application deployment, and orchestration.
This course is based on Red Hat® Enterprise Linux® 9 and Red Hat Ansible Automation Platform 2.2.
Course content summary
- Install Red Hat Ansible Automation Platform on control nodes.
- Create and update inventories of managed hosts and manage connections to them.
- Automate administration tasks with Ansible Playbooks and ad hoc commands.
- Write effective playbooks at scale.
- Protect sensitive data used by Ansible Automation Platform with Ansible Vault.
- Reuse code and simplify playbook development with Ansible Roles and Ansible Content Collections.
Audience for this course
This course is geared toward Linux system administrators, DevOps engineers, infrastructure automation engineers, and systems design engineers who are responsible for these tasks:
- Automating configuration management
- Ensuring consistent and repeatable application deployment
- Provisioning and deployment of development, testing, and production servers
- Integrating with DevOps continuous integration/continuous delivery workflows