Red Hat OpenStack Administration and Cloud Computing is a comprehensive webinar that provides an in-depth look at OpenStack, the open-source cloud computing platform, and how it can be used to build and manage scalable, highly available, and flexible cloud environments. The webinar is designed to help IT professionals, system administrators, and developers understand the basics of OpenStack and how to use it for cloud computing.
The webinar covers a wide range of topics, including:
- Introduction to OpenStack and cloud computing
- Overview of the OpenStack architecture and components
- Understanding the installation and deployment process
- Managing virtual machines and storage with OpenStack
- Configuring networks and security in OpenStack
- Automating OpenStack tasks with Red Hat Ansible Automation
- Best practices for OpenStack administration and maintenance
Throughout the webinar, attendees will have the opportunity to ask questions and interact with the instructors. The webinar is taught by experienced OpenStack professionals who have a deep understanding of the platform and are able to provide real-world examples and hands-on exercises to help attendees understand the concepts.
By attending this webinar, participants will have a strong understanding of OpenStack and how to use it for cloud computing. The webinar is ideal for IT professionals and developers who are new to OpenStack or are looking to expand their knowledge of the platform.
So if you’re looking to gain a solid understanding of OpenStack and cloud computing, sign up for Red Hat OpenStack Administration and Cloud Computing today!